RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Customer maintains the right to return purchased goods within 14 days of either package receipt or receipt of the last item in the same order. The receipt date is determined by the courier’s tracking system.
Please note, the right of withdrawal cannot be applied for products on “sale”.
We do not accept return of swimwear and pierced earrings for hygienic reasons.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
In order to return items, the Customer must comply with the following specific conditions:
– Products must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, complete with all parts and accessories.
– Products to be returned must not have been worn, altered, washed, ironed or treated in any way.
– All labels and tags must be intact and in no case removed from the items.
– Products must be properly wrapped and packaged.
– Items to be returned must be consigned to the courier no later than 14 days after the date of package receipt.
In the event that the Customer has returned Products without meeting the aforementioned conditions, the right of withdrawal may not be recognised. In this circumstance, the Product will be returned to the Customer, subject to their agreement in accepting any subsequent shipping costs.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must first send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , within the time limits stipulated in the Return Policy, explaining the request for a return and including the order number, their contact details and a description of the Product to be returned.
The Customer will receive an e-mail confirming that their request for return has been noted, along with instructions to follow in order to proceed with shipment of the package.
The Customer must cover all expenses and accept full responsibility for the package return. We therefore recommend using a shipping service with the option of tracking.
It is possible to use our courier, by specifying this request in the initial e-mail.
The applicable cost of this service will be communicated in advance and, once accepted by the Customer, deducted from the Product refund.
The Customer shall deliver the Product to their chosen Courier for return shipment no later than 14 days after having communicated their purchase withdrawal, whilst adhering to the following instructions:
– Products for return must be placed inside the original boxes. If this is not possible, packaging of the same dimensions must be used.
– Products must be returned in the same condition in which they were received and complete with all elements, labels and tags still attached to the Product, without having been used, worn, damaged or dirtied. Returns which do not comply to the aforementioned criteria, cannot be accepted.
– Print out the form provided in the return approval e-mail and place it inside the package.
– Notify us of the shipment, the courier used and the tracking number at email@example.com within 24 hours of the courier taking delivery
Once the returned item is received at our warehouse, it will then be checked for quality.
If the return procedure has been carried out correctly, respecting all conditions required, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return. The Customer will then be refunded the purchase price and original shipping costs incurred by the Customer, except for any surcharges derived from the personal selection of a delivery method other than the most cost-effective option offered. The refund will be made without undue delay and in any event, no later than 14 days after receipt of the returned Product. The cost of returning the package will not be refunded.
The refund will be made through the same payment method used by the Customer for the order.
RETURNS FOR DAMAGED, FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
In the event that the Customer receives a Product which is damaged, defective, incorrect or not meeting description, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the specific reason as “damaged, non-conforming or incorrect product” and attaching one or more images of the item in question, in which the defect is clearly visible.
The Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail containing all instructions on how to proceed with the return shipment.
Authorisation to return the Product shall in no way constitute recognition of non-conformity, the existence of which can only be ascertained by us upon inspecting the returned item. We reserve the right not to proceed with refunding the returned Product until after the appropriate quality checks have been carried out to verify if any actual defects are found.
In the event that non-conformity of the Product is ascertained, we will action a refund using the same payment method used for the purchase. The refund will cover the purchase price and original shipping costs incurred by the Customer and will be made without undue delay and in any event, no later than 14 days after receipt of the returned Product.
For all aspects not specifically outlined, European legislation for distance selling shall apply.